Written by Colin Harper
Litepay CEO Terminates Project Operations, Plans to Sell Company After Butting Heads with Litecoin Foundation
December 4, 2017 | Written by
- R3 Holdco charge Ripple Labs Inc. with failing to pay 5 Billion XRP under the partnership agreement.
- Ripple labs loses the bid of the long litigation fight.
- XRP/USD continues falling after a failed recovery attempt.
If you still can’t figure out what the heck a bitcoin is… Bitmera to the rescue. Continue reading “Explain Bitcoin like I’m 5…pretty please!”
Austria: The Austrian regulators have given stern warning to Austrian banks to be careful when dealing in cryptocurrencies and should treat transactions in digital currency as being suspicious until otherwise proven. Continue reading “Take Special Risk Measures When Dealing With Cryptocurrency – Austrian Regulator”
Brazil- The Securities and Exchange Commission of Brazil (CVM) has moved to stop the offer of securities related to HashBrasil, a local bitcoin mining investment. Continue reading “Brazilian Regulators Move to suspend HashBrasil Mining Operation”
- 600 cryptocurrency miners stolen from data centers in Iceland.
- Icelandic police have arrested some connected people and are still on investigations.
You’re looking to , but you’re not sure who to trust. There are seemingly endless places to buy Bitcoin with your hard-earned fiat currency. How do you know which company is safe, secure and reputable?
What is Lamden? It is three new development tools – Saffron, Flora and Clove – their aim is to ease the process for businesses to adopt blockchain technology. Lamden will allow a lower barrier of entry and spur more innovation in the blockchain space. Continue reading “Lamden – A Blockchain Platform Built For Developers”